Saturday, March 17, 2012

Books I Crave


Amy Atlas is smart, clever, and oh so crafty. She invented the dessert table phenom that's kind of sweeping the nation. Her blog provides more inspiration in a single post then one girl can handle. I can spend hours sifting through the details on her blog, so you can imagine how excited I am to buy the book! Sweet Designs: Bake It, Craft It, Style It will be published on April 24th...and you know I already pre-ordered a copy. The anticipation is killing me!


SprinkleBakes: Dessert Recipes to Inspire Your Inner Artist is another book that I'm really looking forward to. I like how Heather Baird combines sweets with art. Baking is an art. It takes a certain level of skill to make a dessert look really great.

I. need. these. books.

No comments:

Post a Comment