Friday, October 14, 2011

Lollipop Molds




I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of these lollipop molds I bought on Amazon from a Canadian store. Tick tock. Are they here yet? No. How 'bout now?


I've eaten just about every candy available, but my candy making experience is very small. I view candy making as more chemistry-related then baking. I made this awesome Salted Chocolate Pecan Toffee last year. I cooked it a little too long which kind of made it take on a slight coffee flavor. It was not perfect, but people enjoyed it. I watched my Dad make peanut brittle every Christmas since I was old enough to eat it! I love that crunchy, peanutty candy. I've never made lollipops before. I stumbled upon a recipe for Salted Chocolate Caramel Lollipops in Sweet Confections by Nina Wanat via CakeSpy.


Seriously, can you think of anything more tempting? I love the flavor combo. The lollipop might encourage me to savor the flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment